April 23, 2017

Perfectly Wrapped

When we went to Minneapolis a couple of weeks ago, Susie provided some projects for us to make while she and Christy were at a Leadership event. This is one of those cards.




It is also one that everybody will be making tomorrow night at Make-It-Monday.



 I love the different fold, which I do not do enough of!!


Stamps: Perfectly Wrapped
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  Tasty Treats
Ink: Watermelon Wonder
Accessories: Lace Doilies, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Basic Pearl Jewels

We had a great afternoon stamping yesterday and I can't wait to show you some of the projects we made with new catalog product.  

Today will be spent in my stamping room getting everything cut and ready to go for tomorrow night.  I hope to get done in enough time to sit on my patio for a while this afternoon and read.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: