April 4, 2017

Cool Treats

This is a birthday card I received from my friend, Susie, a couple of months ago.   I love the color combination in the tasty treats Specialty Designer Series paper.  



I really need to use my designer series paper instead of hoarding it.  It is not doing anyone any good just sitting on my shelves!!



Stamps: Cool Treats
Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tasty Treats
Ink: Crumb Cake
Accessories: Watermelon Wonder Striped Ribbon, 
In Color Doily, Tasty Treats Washi Tape, 
Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

My swaps for this weekend are all cut out and stamped, just waiting for me to put them together this evening as I watch my favorite evening of TV shows.  I am a huge NCIS fan so Tuesday nights usually find me in front of the television set!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: