April 28, 2017

Flower Patch

I have not used the set, Flower Patch, in quite some time so I decided that it was high time it saw some ink again.


This is another one of the cards everyone made on Monday night.


Stamps: Flower Patch
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 2016-2018 In Color Envelope Paper
Ink: Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

You know the saying . . . the best laid plans . . . well that is the way the Wilson household rolls!!  Instead of a celebratory dinner last night, Julie, Jason, and I ended up eating in the hospital cafeteria.  John has not been feeling the best and yesterday I decided he needed to see a doctor.  They had no appointments and told me to just take him to the ER.  After being there all afternoon and evening, it was decided that he had a kidney stone and an infected kidney.  They talked about doing surgery last night but decided to wait until this morning, so he is in surgery as I am typing this.  Like I said . . . never a dull moment.  If all goes well, he might come home late this evening, but more probably Saturday or Sunday.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: