April 18, 2017

April Paper Pumpkin

It's no secret that I love getting my Paper Pumpkin every month.  But this month they absolutely outdid themselves!!!



This month's kit provided all the supplies to make these twelve watercolored cards.

The kit made four of each of these cards.  I would be hard pressed to tell you which of these is my favorite!!  And they were so simple . . . it took me less than an hour to complete all twelve cards.




I chose to make Mother's Day cards for an upcoming craft show, but as you can see there were many other sentiments included in the kit.


If you would like to receive monthly kits like this one so you could make awesome projects and cards, let me know and I will get you signed up so you can receive next month's kit!!!

I managed to get my order of forty cards done yesterday and delivered this morning. I was certainly glad I did, since I picked up my Paper Pumpkin on the way home and went right to work on it.  Now that it is done as well, I need to make a pan of rhubarb crisp with some rhubarb a friend of John's dropped off this morning and then get back to work on some craft show projects.  I think I have more energy when the sun is shining and I can hear the birds chirping through my open windows!!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: