April 19, 2017

Floral Phrases

Yesterday I had a lot of time in my stamp room and was working on projects for an upcoming craft fair.  



This stationary box is one that I have been wanting to make for along time.  



It is made using an empty Project Life card box.  I certainly have plenty of those around, and this is a great way to repurpose them.


The box holds these 8 note cards and envelopes as well as a pen.


Stamps: Floral Phrases
Cardstock: Night of Navy
Designer Series Paper: Floral Boutique
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Small Notecards and Envelopes

I think these would make an awesome Mother's Day gift and I have several more I want to make today using different Designer Series Paper.  I hope to get those posted in the coming days.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: