April 24, 2017

Kinda Eclectic

I love, love, love this stamp set . . . Kinda Eclectic.  It is one I am truly sorry to see retire.  Luckily I have two of them, because it was a set that was given away at convention one of the years that Hanna went with me.  Just in case I wear one out!!!


I just had to include a card made with it for tonight's The Sun Is Setting on These Stamps Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Kinda Eclectic
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Peekaboo Peach, Very Vanilla
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Peekaboo Peach
Accessories: Boho Chic Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Various Enamel Shapes, Stampin' Dimensionals

It has been a productive morning already!!!  I have everything ready for tonight waiting to load into the car, baked a batch of cookies for John to take to coffee this afternoon, did some laundry and dishes, and got caught up on some bookwork . . . all before 10:00!!!

I need to continue to work in my stamp room this afternoon getting ready for a craft show this Sunday.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: