April 12, 2017

Balloon Adventures

This is supposed to be a birthday card, but it is sort of the way I feel about the new catalog right now!!!  I can't wait to see what all people can come up with for the new stamps that will be offered.



Unfortunately this set is not one that will be in the catalog so if you want it, you had better get it now!!


Stamps:  Balloon Adventures
Cardstock: Whisper White Which, So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White 
Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron
Accessories: Balloon Pop-Up Thinlit Dies, Big Shot, 
Balloon Bouquet Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Tired Tuesday has come and gone and I am on the go again.  As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to one appointment and then after that I have my first physical therapy appointment for my shoulder.  I will be home for a little while and the John and I are meeting one of our nieces for supper. She lives in the St. Louis area and is a rep for an ultrasound machine company.  She is at the University of Iowa for a few days and so we are meeting her to catch up!!  Good thing I rested all day yesterday!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: