April 9, 2017

Beautiful You

One of the best parts about attending a Stampin' Up! event is the swapping that goes on.  This is the card that I took to swap this weekend.



Not knowing for sure what accessories would be carried over to the new catalog I wanted to come up with something that did not use any, but was still interesting to look at.  With Hanna's help (of course) I was pretty pleased with the result. 


Stamps: Beautiful You
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Rich Razzleberry, 
Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum
Accessories: Delicate White Doilies




We have had a great time in Minneapolis and are headed home soon.  When I get home I will be finishing up everything I need to get ready for tomorrow night's Make-It-Monday.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: