April 6, 2017

Cool Treats

Today is Technique Thursday and Technique/Stamp Club meets tonight.  Our focus tonight is funky folds and this is one of the cards we will be making . . . a Gate Fold Twist card.


This is the first time I have made one of these cards myself other than at a swap and once I got the hang of cutting the Designer Series Paper, the rest of it was a breeze!!!



It does fit in the standard size envelope for our hand stamped cards.    I can see making a lot more of these in the future!!


Stamps: Cool Treats
Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tasty Treats
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Peekaboo Peach, Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Accessories:  Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
Watermelon Wonder and Pool Party Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a very busy day . . . as soon as I am done posting this John and I are out the door to get his stitches removed and pick up my new glasses. (I hope they got the measurements right this time.)  When we get home I will be busy cutting cardstock for Monday night's Make-It-Monday since I am leaving tomorrow morning and will be gone all weekend.  Then this evening I will be back in Iowa City for Technique/Stamp Club.  Good thing I feel more like my normal self!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Glad you are feeling like your normal self. Just don't overdo.