April 11, 2017

Cool Treats

Now that Sale-a-Bration is over and the weather is warmer and sunnier my thoughts are turning to summer and ice cream.  I think this card would be perfect for those summer birthdays!!



This is one of the cards everyone got to make last night.


Stamps: Cool Treats
Cardstock: Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder
Accessories: Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, 
Layering Ovals Framelits, Frozen Treats Framelits Dies, 
Big Shot, Copper Metallic Thread, 
Clear Wink of Stella, Stampin' Dimensionals

I think the weekend of travel, the two appointments yesterday, stamp night last night, and a rotator cuff tear in my shoulder must have caught up with me!!  I got up at my usual time this morning and promptly decided to take a nap!!!  Must be a tired Tuesday again!!  I start physical therapy on my shoulder tomorrow so it should be getting better.  Do you suppose stamping could be considered therapy??


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: