April 27, 2017

Flourishing Phrases

Like I said the other day I am looking for ways to use up the designer series paper I have on hand before the end of the stamping year, May 31st.  So I made up a bunch of sympathy cards using different panels of the Falling In Love paper.



Super simple to make and nice to have on hand. I always have to have sympathy cards on hand because I can never make one when I need it.


Stamps: Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Falling In Love 
Ink: Tip Top Taupe
Accessories: Flourish Thinlits, Big Shot

As soon as I am done posting this I am on my way for my weekly physical therapy appointment.  Not sure it is helping as much as I would like but I guess it takes time.

This evening we are going out for supper to celebrate Jason's award from last weekend.  He NEVER decides where we are going to go, but this time it is totally his choice and he HAS to make it.  I am sure any place he decides will be delicious!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: