April 2, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams

This is another card that I found on Stampin' Georgia's blog and that everyone got to make a couple of weeks ago.


This one uses the Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer paper that was a Sale-a-Bration item but the Blushing Bride Glimmer paper would work just as well.


Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Very Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Falling In Love
Ink: Sahara Sand, Soft Suede
Accessories: Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies,
Big Shot, Stampin Dimensionals

After about 11 hours of sleep last night I am well rested and ready to spend the week in my stamping room.  I have many things i need to get done, the first of which is to figure out a swap to take to Minneapolis on Friday.  I am hoping something comes to mind once I get in there and start stamping!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: