April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!!!

I want to wish all of you a very Happy Easter!!

Once again . . . I know I say this about a lot of stamp sets, but I love Dragonfly Dreams!!



The background of this card was so simple with my watercolor pencils and an aqua painter.


Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Watercolor Paper, Silver Foil
Ink: Archival Black
Accessories: Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Watercolor Pencils, Aquapainter, 
Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Fine Tip Glue Pen

Today is going to be another very low key day at the Wilson household. One thing last fall taught me is that it is okay to just stay home and be!!!  I don't have to be on the go all of the time . . .hard way to learn, but learn I did!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: