April 22, 2017

Big On Birthdays 

I think this is my favorite card that everybody got to make at the last Make-It-Monday.


I am so glad that this is one of the sets that will be in the new catalog.  I was ready for some new birthday sentiments.


Stamps:  Big on Birthdays
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Party Animal
Ink: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Balloon Bouquet Punch, 
Thick Whisper White Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door with my friend, Luetta, for lunch, before we go to an afternoon of stamping.  Our friend, Susie, is having a meeting so we can share all of the wonderful new products in the new catalog with fellow demonstrators.  I know Susie will have some awesome projects for us to make and I can't wait to see them.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: