April 20, 2017

Special Reason

Last night was the monthly get-together of the group of ladies where we each take two shoebox swaps.  This is one of them I took that I found on a blog I look at . . . Stamp With Amy.


I love how springy this card looks, and I have a ton of Designer Series Paper to use up so I may be making multiples of this in the near future!!


Stamps: All Things Thanks, Special Reason
Cardstock: Marina Mist, So Saffron, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Subtles Stack
Ink: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist
Accessories: Stitched Shape Framelits, 
Layering Circle Framelits, Big Shot, Versamark, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Basic Rhinestone Jewels,
Stampin' Dimensionals

For some reason, my shoulder kept me up most of the night last night, and then this morning I had a physical therapy appointment.  I promptly took a nap when I got home, and I think other nap is calling my name as soon as I am done posting this!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: