April 7, 2017

Beautiful You

Technique/Stamp club was awesome last night learning some new folds.  This is the second funky fold we did . . . the pop up panel card.



Beautiful You spoke to me the moment I saw it in the Occasions Catalog and I am growing even more fond of it.


This card surprises and delights as you open it up and the four panels pop up!!!!  It would be a really fun card to receive.  Last night the ideas were churning through peoples heads of other stamp sets they could use with this fold.  I LOVED it!!!



Stamps: Beautiful You
Cardstock:  Sweet Sugarplum,Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Succulent Garden
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Smoky Slate

As soon as I am done posting this I am jumping in the shower to finish getting ready so I can meet my friend, Susie, and we can take off for the On Stage event in Minneapolis.  We are meeting four other demonstrator friends up there and will spend our weekend learning all about the new products Stampin' Up will be offering starting the first of June!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: