April 25, 2017

Suite Sentiments

I am glad that the Lift Me Up stamp set is carrying over to the new catalog, but am sorry to see Suite Sentiments retiring!!  It has such cool sentiments in it.


This is one of the cards everyone made last night at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Lift Me Up, Suite Sentiments
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Early Espresso, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Cupcakes and Carousels
Ink: Pool Party, Early Espresso
Accessories: Up and Away Thinlits, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

I changed it up a little bit this morning to make this card for my son-in-law. He is manager of the Arnold's Auto Store in Washington and over the weekend was named manager of the year for 2016 for all of the Arnold's stores throughout the midwest.  I thought this was a pretty big honor so made some cookies and this card this morning to take to his store this morning.


This was also a big day in the hair department today as well.  First thing this morning I went and had my hair shaped and the back of my head and neck cleaned up a little bit.  I can't believe how much better it feels.  Little things do make a difference.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I ended up putting some sparkle embellishments on mine. Two in the upper right corner and one in the lower left. I am sure your son-in-law loved the cookies and card.