April 17, 2017

Nailed It

This stamp set and framelits must have been a favorite of a lot of people because it sold out right away, once the retirement list was announced.  The stamp set is still available, just not the framelits.  I still had to share this card that everyone got to make last Monday night.


A lot of my stamp sets I will sell after they have retired, but this is one I am going to keep, as it is so good for guy cards!!


Stamps: Nailed It, Urban District
Cardstock: Delightful Dijon, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Basic Black
Accessories: Build It Framelits, Hexagon Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, 
Urban Underground Embellishments, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was an organizing day for me.  I got my stamp shelves all rearranged and ordered, with the retiring sets pulled off and new stamps sets tagged and put on the shelves.  I also re-inked all of my ink pads and got my new In-Colors that I received early because I went to On-Stage all arranged and labeled.  The only thing I need to do with new product is to get my Designer Series Paper and my cardstock changed out.  That may wait for a while, because I have an order of cards that I need to get done.  I plan on getting to work on those as soon as I am done running some errands in Iowa City.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: