April 14, 2017

Beautiful You

As I sit in my stamping room looking out at the rain I decided this was the perfect card for today.  I am so glad that this set is carrying over to the new catalog.  I can't say often enough how much I really do love it!!


This card is so easy to make and would make an awesome set of cards for those hard to buy for people, when you need a gift.


Stamps: Beautiful You
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 2016-2018 Envelope Paper
Ink: Smoky Slate, Basic Black
Accessories: Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry Markers, 
Brights Enamel Shapes

Believe it or not I have my little heater going in my stamping room, for some reason I feel a bit of a chill today even though I know it is not that cold.  Now . . . to get all of the stamping done today that I would like to do!!!  Never enough hours in the day, even though I am retired and have all the time I want!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: