April 10, 2017

Cool Treats


Are you ready for the retirement list to come out later this afternoon?  I am!!!!  I know for sure what colors are going to be retiring . . . the 2015-2017 In Colors.  Tonight's Make It Monday focuses on those colors!!



This is one of the cards everyone will be making featuring Watermelon Wonder . . . my personal favorite of those that will be retiring!!


Stamps: Cool Treats
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tasty Treats
Ink: Early Espresso, watermelon Wonder, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories: Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 
Lots of Labels Framelits, Big Shot, 
Early Espresso and Watermelon Wonder Markers, 
5/8" Watermelon Wonder Mini Striped Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The On Stage Local event in Minneapolis was a blast.  I had a great time spending time with stamping friends and seeing what all Stampin' Up! has in store for is in the near future.  I will be posting the retirement list some time later today.

Everything is ready for tonight just waiting to be loaded into the car.  I have an afternoon appointment and then will be heading to Make-It Monday.  I think I have some cute cards to make tonight . . . sure hope everyone else thinks so too!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: