April 26, 2017

All Things Thanks


I have a ton of Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper so I just had to use some of it on a card for Make-It-Monday!!




I think it turned out pretty cool and if other people's reactions are anything to go by, so did they!!



Stamps: All Things Thanks, Petite Petals
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Blooms and Bliss
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Big Shot, 
3/8" Blushing Bride Stitched Satin Ribbon, 
Petite Petals Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today will definitely be a stay at home day because I had to take my car in because it was making a "funny noise".  I don't know how he did it, but when I explained what the noise sounded like and when it was happening, Kenny (the mechanic we use), seemed to know exactly what it was!!  I guess that's why he is the mechanic and I make cards!!  LOL


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: