April 3, 2017

Floral Phrases

Wedding season will be upon us before we know it and who wouldn't want to receive this awesome wedding card.  It is one I found on Pinterest and thought it would be perfect for a Make-It-Monday.



I love black and white cards and the touch of the Dazzling Diamonds paper makes it even more classy.


Stamps: Floral Phrases
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Stylish Stems Framelits Dies, Big Shot,Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals


Today looks like it is going to be another rainy spring day in Iowa so I guess that means I will be in my stamping room working on swaps for the upcoming weekend.  I also need to get my next class planned before I leave on Friday for Minneapolis so that it is ready to go when I get home. I love that I now have the energy to do most of the things I love to do!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: