April 21, 2017

Blooms and Wishes

This is the second card I took to our shoebox swap Wednesday night.  Once again I am trying to use up some of my Designer Series paper.


I am actually thinking of changing the greeting out to Happy Birthday when I stamp up the extras that I have.  It seems that people send more birthday cards than just general cards.


Stamps: Blooms and Wishes
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper:  Falling in Love
Ink: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Flourish Framelits, 
Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

After sleeping most of yesterday and all night last night I think I am good to go again.  There is nothing actually on my agenda, so I may start to figure out what I want to do for Make-It-Monday next week.  


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: