February 23, 2017

Avant Garden

Avant Garden once again . . . . but this time with the other flower stamp that is in the set!!  Watermelon Wonder is one of my favorite In-Colors and I will be sorry to see it go when it retires in May!!




I think this is going to  be one of the cards everyone will be making Monday night at Make-It-Monday.  I am trying to include one card each month that is not a traditional folded card and this one fits the bill.



Stamps: Avant Garden
Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Urban Underground
Ink: Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder
Accessories: Watermelon Wonder and Old Olive Markers


Yesterday morning I went to Iowa City early to run some errands and had every intention of coming home and working in my stamp room.  I stayed in Iowa City longer than I thought I would so stamping did not happen yesterday as I rested in the afternoon.  Since yesterday was National Margarita Day, John and I went to the local Mexican restaurant for supper.  There was a huge bunch of co-workers there having supper so it was good to see them and catch up on life.  Today there is nothing on the schedule so I am definitely heading to my stamping room after I finish this and my coffee!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: