June 10, 2015

Flower Shop

Here is another card that uses the same basic sketch as the one yesterday.  




Luetta brought this one to our stamping meeting a couple of weeks ago.


Stamps:  Butterfly Basics, Flower Shop, Gorgeous Grunge,
Cardstock:  Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Pansy Punch (On the weekly deals this week) 
Cherry On Top Washi Tape, Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I can't decide which card to do . . . the one yesterday or the one today.  Which do you like better?

There was no stamping in this house yesterday . . . when I got home from volunteering I was so sleepy that I napped the afternoon away!!  Maybe today after I get done switching the closets from winter to summer, there will be some stamping time!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: