June 28, 2015

Thoughts and Prayers

A couple of the gals in the Facebook group I belong to have been making screen cards so of course I had to try my hand at it.


I saw one like this on Pinterest and since I love red and black together decided to go with that.  Once you figure out the folds they are really very easy to do!! I can see more of these in the future!!


Stamps:  Thoughts and Prayers, Wetlands
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Versamark, Black Memento Ink
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Heart Border Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, 
Bitty Butterfly Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 
Basic Peaarl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals


I did indeed spend the afternoon yesterday sitting on my patio reading.  It was quite pleasant sitting there, however I got distracted quite often by my friend who would come and eat some grass, stare at me, go back to eating grass, and stare at me some more.  



I am actually out there again as I type this watching her and listening to the raindrops hit the overhang.  I think this may become my new morning routine!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: