June 15, 2015

I Think You Are Great

This particular sketch design for a card has come in handy!!  I know I have used it a lot.


I had a little stamping time in my room yesterday and this is one of the cards I made.



Stamps:  I Think You're Great
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Bohemian DSP
Ink:  Island Indigo
Accessories:  Boho Chic Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Bohemian Washi Tape, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 
2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Lucky me . . . NOT . . . as soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to go to Des Moines to have lunch with Hanna and make a trip to the Apple Store to get a new home computer.  The lunch part is great, the new computer not so much!!  Our nine year old Apple Desktop model decided to give it up.  I guess it really doesn't owe us anything . . . 9 years is a long time in the life of a computer!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: