June 22, 2015

Wild About Flowers

Another Pinterest idea that we are making at Make-It-Monday tonight.



The new In-Colors pair so well with the already existing colors!!


Stamps:  Wild About Flowers, Hardwood
Cardstock:  Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Delightful Dijon
Accessories:  Stampin Dimensionals

Believe it or not I already have everything ready for tonight.  I am not quite sure what happened yesterday but I was on a roll and decided to keeping rolling!!

So . . . that leaves me time today to bake some brownies for my husband to take to old guy coffee club this afternoon, visit a friend whose husband is in the hospital, and run some errands before stamp night tonight.   A good day, all in all!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!! 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: