June 24, 2015

Best Thoughts

Tonight is my monthly stamp night with some friends where we all take a shoebox swap. This is the card I am taking tonight, once again compliments of Pinterest.


This is one Stampin' Rewards set that will be getting a lot of use this year!!


Stamps:  Best Thoughts, Papillion Potpourri
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Ink:  Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Versa mark
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Elegant Butterfly Punch,
Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was the perfect day to finally clean off my back patio and front porch.  It was not too hot, not too cold, not raining, and I had nothing pressing I had to do.  I even washed off all of the white porch railings with soap and water!!  After finishing, I decided I earned the right to spend the rest of the afternoon sitting on my newly cleaned patio reading a book.  It was awesome.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: