June 14, 2015

You've Got This

I can't seem to get enough of this stamp set.  When looking on Pinterst the other day I came across a card like this, but using different ribbon.



I am anxious to try it in other colors.  The possibilities are endless.


Stamps:  You've Got This
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink:  Night of Navy, Craft White, Versamark
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 
2" Circle Punch, 5/8" Organza Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

There is not much on the agenda today at the Wilson household.  I am planning on doing some reading and perhaps a little card making this afternoon . . . a perfect Sunday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make this most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: