June 9, 2015

Build a Birthday

Here is one of the cards I am debating about doing at our next stamp night.  


I love the bright and cheery colors that are in the Cherry on Top Washi Tape. Even though my photography doesn't show it, the card is actually Watermelon Wonder.


Stamps:  Build a Birthday
Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I decided was the day to start walking again.  I actually made it out the door and walked a mile to start my day. Now this doesn't seem like very far, but you have to start somewhere, and with my knees and feet, I decided to ease into it a little bit.  I would like to build up to three or four miles a day by the end of the summer.  We will see how I do with my goal.

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for my volunteer morning at Hospice.  I have a huge box of new stamping goodies coming this afternoon, so I hope to spend the rest of my day playing with those!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Linda said...

Yes, this is a great card. Have fun with your new goodies!