June 26, 2015

Sprinkles of Life

So . . .  yesterday didn't go quite as planned.  As I was getting ready to leave for Adel, I was reading the newspaper on-line one last time and noticed that they had gotten over 7 inches of rain the night before.  Things were a mess down there as well as many Des Moines streets being flooded.  Since I had just seen Hanna and she will also be coming home next Friday, and I was only going for the jewelry party, I decided it would be best if I just stayed home and ordered on line.  So instead . . . I made this card!!


I thought maybe they could use a silver lining in their cloud with all of the rain . . . my philosophy of life . . . kind of like looking through rose colored glasses!!


Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
Cardstock:  Soft Sky, Basic Black, Whisper White, 
scraps of what ever color you want your raindrops
Ink:  Memento Black Ink, Versamark
Accessories:  Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Tree Builder Punch, Crystal Effects, Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Today I would like to start thinking about what I want to do for my swaps for convention.  I would kind of like to have them done before Hanna and I leave for Florida as I will only have about six days between trips!!  Wish me luck!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: