June 6, 2015

You've Got This

Hmmmmm . . . I am thinking this has got to be my favorite new set in the catalog . . . at least until I get some of the sets that weren't available for our preorder.  This is another card that came from the stamping meeting last Saturday and again I don't know who brought it, but I LOVE it!!  (Kimberly Miller from Cedar Rapids brought this card.)  I am trying to figure out a way we can make this one Monday night as well, even though I am using this set in the card I showed yesterday.  



I will figure out a way though!!  Because I like it so much!!!


Stamps:  You've Got This
Cardstock:  Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder
Ink:  Tip Top Taupe, Versamark
Accessories:  Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Too, Paper Snips, 
1" Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim, Dimensionals


As soon as I am done posting this I am out the for  a day of shopping with my oldest daughter in Cedar Rapids.  We are both on the search for some new summer shoes.  I am sure we will find things other than shoes, but that is my main goal!!  I hope to be able to cut some cardstock tonight as well.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: