June 7, 2015

Build a Birthday

Today's card is another one that came from the stamping meeting last Saturday.  Again I am not sure who brought this card, but I like the color combination. (Nicole Slaubaugh brought this card I am told.)



I really need to use my word thinlits more that I do.  They really are a nice touch on a card.


Stamps:  Build a Birthday
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Delightful Dijon
Accessories:  Hello You Thinlits, Big Shot, 2" Circle Punch

Yesterday's shopping trip was a success, although not as much as we might have liked.  We each came home with a new pair of shoes.  We were hoping for a couple of pairs, but the size and styles were just not in stock at the stores we went to.  

As soon as I am done posting this John and I are out the door to meet our daughter and her husband to go looking for some fleas.  There is a flea market that we really like in Iowa City this morning so we are going to be early birds and try to get some great deals.  I hope to spend the afternoon and evening cutting card stock for tomorrow night.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: