June 27, 2015

Remarkable You


Once again here are my favorite calla lilies.  I just love them!!


I really need to use some of the other stamps in this set as they are equally as beautiful!!  Maybe that will be on my agenda for today!!


Stamps:  Remarkable You, Wetlands
Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick Cardstock, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink:  Black Stazon, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Fluttering Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Aquapainter, Triple Banner Punch,
Stampin' Dimensionals


It is so nice to see the sun out!!  After stamping for a little while I think I am going to take advantage of the cool weather and sunshine to read on my patio again!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: