June 11, 2015

Sprinkles of Life


I have used the Sprinkles of Life set for ice cream cones and cupcakes, but never for a tree, so decided now was the time.


Once again I love the sentiment on this card.  Everything has a silver lining, sometimes it is just hard to find!!



Stamps:  Sprinkles of Life
Cardstock:  Whipser White, Cherry On Top DSP Stack
Ink:  Cucumber Crush, Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon
Accessories:  Triple Banner Punch, Tree Builder Punch, 
Brights Candy Dots, Brights Designer Buttons, Whisper White Baker's Twine, 
Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots


Summer can officially start now since I spent most of the day yesterday switching out closets from winter to summer.  No two people need six tubs of clothes, but six tubs we have.  Six tubs up the basement stairs, and six tubs down the basement stairs.  But, the silver lining to all of that is that I have a whole new wardrobe to choose from when deciding what I want to wear today!!  I also finally turned on the air conditioner, so I know  summer is here.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: