June 5, 2015

You've Got This

Here is another card from the downline meting last Saturday.  The worst part about not being able to go is that I have no idea who brought this beautiful card and who to give credit to!!



This is one of the cards everybody stamping Monday night will be making at Make-It-Monday!!  What is that ribbon you might ask!!!  It is actually the 1 1/4" Cherry Cobbler Striped Gros Grain Ribbon cut lengthwise!  That is one of the greatest things about getting together with other demos and stampers . . . you get ideas you would never have thought of!!



Stamps:  You've Got This, Crazy About You
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Neutrals DSP Stack
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Memento Black Ink
Accessories:  2" Circle Punch, Lace Doilies, 
1 1/4" Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

I am hoping to get my front porch and my back patio cleaned off today.  I finally have a  free day when the weather is nice enough to be outside to do it.  It would be great to sit outside in the mornings with my coffee and listen to the birds sing!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: