June 25, 2015

Watercolor Wings


I have been wanting to try the Watercolor Wings stamp set since it arrived and today was the day!!  


This is not my favorite color combination so I am anxious to try it in a little bolder, brighter colors!!  And as you can see the butterfly is not exactly centered in the photo although the he is on the card!!


Stamps:  Watercolor Wings
Cardstock:  Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette
Accessories:  Big Shot, Word Window Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

My post is very late this morning and here is the reason why . . . my morning companions on my porch while I read this morning!!


It is kind of neat to sit there and watch the mama robin fly back and forth feeding her babies!!  Let me tell you, though, she sure does not like it when I water my plants or first come to sit down!!

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to go to Adel.  Hanna is having a jewelry party this afternoon and evening so off I go!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: