June 20, 2015

Remarkable You

This was a stamp set that really jumped out at me when I first saw the new catalog this year.  I love calla lilies so of source it is a favorite.


It is very hard to see in the photos, but I did stamp the blossoms again, cut them out, and then popped them up with dimensionals.


Stamps:  Remarkable You, Trust God
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Smoky Slate
Ink:  Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Accessories:  Blender Pens, Stampin Dimensionals

This has been a crazy week!!  After my trip to Des Moines to get a new computer, it seems like I have been behind all week.  It took most of Tuesday to get it all set up and running.  Hanna came home Wednesday and we have been on the go constantly.  Appointments and shopping for our trip to Tampa after the 4th of July have kept us running.

As soon as I am done posting this we are heading out the door to spend the day with our other daughter and son-in-law antiquing along the Mississippi River for Father's Day.  Let's hope the weather cooperates and we can stop at some of the outdoor flea markets we love over there!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: