October 11, 2022

Cottage Wreaths

Today I have used the Cottage Wreaths and the coordinating die set, Country Wreaths to make this card to share with you.


I cut the larger wreath out of Basic Black cardstock and the smaller more delicate wreath out of the Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper.  I am loving the way this card turned out!!!  Add a sentiment and an embellishment and you are good to go!


Stamps: Cottage Wreaths
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Gingham Cottage
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Country Wreath Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
Stylish Shapes Dies, Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, 
Matte Black Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Last night's Make-It-Monday was great.  I believe everyone loved all of the cards we made.  It was good to see everyone again.  

Today I am leaving around noon to head to Adel to help out a little bit.  Hanna is at a conference and Jake will be on his way to Minneapolis for his night class so I will be picking the kids up from school and hanging out until Hanna gets home from her conference.  I think I will plan to spend the night instead of driving back home in the dark.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: