October 23, 2022

Charming Sentiments

Today I have used the stamp set, Charming Sentiments, to make this card to share with you.  If you have not checked out this stamp set, you really need to do so.  It is an awesome set of sixteen sentiments in a variety of fonts.  Very cool!!!


I thought about stamping the Scottie dog and then punching him out but decided that I liked the dog punched out of black cardstock even better.  The plaid bow is the perfect thing to tie it all together . . . a great fall card just to say hello!


Stamps: Charming Sentiments
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Gingham Cottage
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, 
Scottie Dog Punch, Opal Rounds, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today will be a cardstock-cutting, baseball-watching kind of day.  I hope to get everything cut and gathered this morning so that I can stuff envelopes and write out supply sheets this afternoon while watching the game.  I have till 1:30 so that should be plenty doable!!!  If I get everything done I might throw in a little stitching.  Here is my Halloween board.



I am working on a set for every holiday or season and am now working on the Thanksgiving ones!

Having too many hobbies is a good thing when you are retired and have all the time in the world!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: