October 21, 2022

Very Best Occasions

Today I have again used the stamp set, Very Best Occasions to make this card to share with you.


One of the best things about this Texture Chic Designer Series Paper and this card is that you can use any of the patterns in the package and they would all look wonderful.  Sometimes I forget about all of the great products in the Annual Idea Book and Catalog so decided to pull out the Painted Label Dies for this card.


Stamps: Very Best Occasions
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper:  Texture Chic
Accessories:  Painted Label Dies, Timber 3D Embossing Folder, 
Versamark, Metallics Embossing Powder, Festive Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Stamping and cardstock cutting are on the agenda for today.  I am hoping to get a lot accomplished today so that I can get back to my craft show projects over the weekend!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: