October 24, 2022

Alphabest 

Today I have used the alphabet stamp set, Alphabest, and the coordinating punch, Best label Punch to make this card to share with you.  This is my first time using this stamp set and punch but it certainly won't be the last.


The Stamparatus certainly came in handy when making this card.  Especially for a class tonight.  I just laid out the letters with enough space between them that you will be able to punch them out easily.  Now that I have used this set, the ideas are flowing for more cards!!


Stamps: Alphabest
Cardstock: Crumb cake, Pale Payaya, Early Espresso, Basic White
Ink: Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack, Pale Payaya Combo Pack, Cajun Craze Combo Pack, 
Accessories:  Best Label Punch, Stamparatus, Pale Papaya 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is ready to go and waiting by the back door to be loaded into the vehicle for Make-It-Monday tonight.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone.  Since everything is ready I do need to spend today cleaning up from my whirlwind of stamping over the weekend.  I have stamps, scraps of paper, and supplies everywhere!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: