October 22, 2022

Paradise Palms

Today I am sharing a card one of my friends made for a swap we participated in back in September.


The Spruced-Up Dies are actually a holiday die set, but I know my friend wanted to show it in a different way than was intended.  I think this birthday card is a great way to do it.  I actually just cut a small rectangle of the star designer paper to put under the die cut.  And I love her color choices for this birthday card.


Stamps: Paradise Palms
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Celebrate Everything
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Spruced-up Outlines Dies, Layering Circles Dies,
 Matte Black Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today got a very early start and it was not even a tailgating Saturday.  John had a sleep study done at Sleep Lab last night and I had to be in Iowa City at 5:30 this morning to pick him up.  I said it was just like getting up for tailgating without the traffic and the great food that is always there.  I hope to at least watch the Hawkeye football game but I am betting a nap is calling my name this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: