October 25, 2022

Brightest Beauty

Today I have used the stamp set, Brightest Beauty, and the coordinating product, Golden Beauty Dies to make this card to share with you.


I was actually thinking that the Crushed Curry flowers would be pretty difficult to line up but they are actually VERY easy.  And if you don't get them exactly you can always stamp them again and it looks like more flowers.  I  hated to cover up the flashy side of the designer series paper but really liked the muted look under the flowers.  Several people last night chose to do the opposite and have the flashy side show under the flowers.  Either one of them looked great.


Stamps: Brightest Beauty
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Splendid Day
Ink: Garden Green, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Golden Beauty Dies, Brushed Metallic Dots, 
Silver Threaded Twine, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


A day with nothing on the schedule . . . I would like to get some of my craft show things finished up and maybe get the leftover packets from last night stamped.  We shall see . . . it may be that a good book and my recliner are calling my name as well.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: