October 1, 2022

Quiet Meadow

Today I have used the stamp set Quiet Meadow and the black and white side of the Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper to make this card to share with you.


There is minimal stamping on this card, but there is a lot of coloring.  I started by using the Dark Daffodil Delight Blend, adding yellow to some of the leaves on the tips, and then going back in and coloring them with the green or Cajun Craze blends.  I do love how they turned out.  I used a little bit of Tear & Tape to get my sentiment piece to stick to the Washi Tape.


Stamps: Quiet Meadow
Cardstock: Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Rustic Harvest
Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive Combo Pack,  Mossy Meadow Combo Pack,  
Daffodil Delight Combo Pack,  Cajun Craze Combo Pack
Accessories:  Timber 3D Embossing Folder, Versamark, 
Metallics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Leaf Label and Amber Gem Combo Pack, 
Glitter Washi Four Pack, Tear & Tape,
Stampin' Dimensionals

It is still dark out and as soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a day of tailgating and Iowa football.  Not sure how the game will come out but it is always a fun day no matter the outcome.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: