September 30, 2022

Forever Fern

Today I have used the Forever Fern stamp set to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that everyone that stamped with me on Monday night got to make.



The Stamparatus is a must for this type of card . . . it makes it so much easier.  I inked up my stamp just once and then hinge-stamped my way across the cardstock going from dark to light.  A super simple technique but looks awesome!!


Stamps: Forever Fern
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake, Basic White
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Stamparatus, Linen Thread, Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


A stay-at-home, recover after all the appointments this week, kind of day!!  I am thinking a good book and my recliner might be calling my name!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: