September 22, 2022

The Best Remedy Kit

Today I have another cute kit to share with you . . . The Best Remedy Kit.


We all know that sometimes life stinks. When it does, there's a simple solution: The Best Remedy Kit! Make one of the adorable, under-the-weather animals the focal point of your card. Then customize your project with the stamp set and embellishments. The stamp set includes cute images and fun phrases that are sure to deliver a smile. When someone you love needs a pick-me-up, this kit offers the perfect remedy!   Here are the three designs in this kit.


The kit has coordinating envelopes for all of the cards.


I am not sure there is anything that ice cream won't help!!


I think this little birdie card is probably my favorite of the three cards.


Here is the stamp set that is included with the kit.


Kit includes:
* The Best Remedy Photopolymer Stamp Set
* Starry Sky Classic Stampin’ Spot
* 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs
* Folded card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8 cm)
* 9 coordinating envelopes
* 1 clear block
* Embellishments
* Adhesive

Product colors: Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink, Pool Party, Starry Sky


You have enough supplies to complete all nine of these cards.  What a deal!!




Today I am hoping to get cardstock cut and ready to go for Monday's Make-It-Monday as I have other plans this weekend so I would like to get it all ready to go.  We shall see how productive I am!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: