September 6, 2022

Amazing Year

Today I have used the stamp set, Amazing Year, to make this birthday card to share with you.  It uses the Brushed Metallic Dots which just so happen to be one of the Weekly Deals this wweek.


There is a fair amount of die cutting and embossing on this card but I do think it is worth it!!  A perfect fall birthday card!!


Stamps: Amazing Year
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Very Vanilla Thick, Brushed Metallic
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Aspen Tree Dies, 
Timber 3D Embossing Folder, Versamark, 
Metallics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Brushed Metallic Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's shopping trip was a huge success.  I am now the proud owner of a Kitchen-Aid Stand Mixer.  The girls have been telling me for years that I needed one of them and I now have one!!  Hanna and I had a great lunch at one of our favorite restaurants and many other odds and ends were picked up.  Today I want to try out my new mixer by making a batch of cookies and then cardstock cutting is on the agenda.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: