September 20, 2022

Very Best Occasions

Today I have used some of my favorite colors and a Holiday Catalog stamp set, Very Best Occasions, to make this card to share with you.  This is one of this week's Cards in the Mail.


This is a great layout for using up the small strips of designer series paper that you might have laying around.  I am thinking that it will make a great Christmas card as well!!  Hopefully, that will get posted sometime a little closer to Christmas!


Stamps: Very Best Occasions
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hues of Happiness
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, 
White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding, Glossy Dots Assortment, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Mission accomplished yesterday . . . . I got my book finished for Zoom Book Club by about 11:00.  I then got a wild idea of cleaning out and reorganizing my food cupboards and getting rid of anything outdated.  I actually got that done by mid-afternoon so I had some time to sit and stitch.  I am continuing on that track today . . . I already have another cupboard cleaned out and a load of stuff ready to go to Goodwill.  So . . . as soon as I am done posting this I will load up the vehicle and head to Iowa City for a Goodwill run and maybe get a few groceries.  My cupboards are pretty bare after yesterday's purge.  I may even fit some stamping in or at least cardstock cutting this afternoon!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: